Tastefully updated character house in downtown Squamish with 6000 sq ft lot that has R-2 zoning. 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a den that could be used as a 4th bedroom. You get a good feeling the moment you walk in the door & see how bright the rooms are. Upstairs you'll find a cozy nanny or in-law suite. Private, fully fenced backyard with hot tub, storage shed & large covered sundeck with gas BBQ hook up. This unique property can be accessed from the front street & has potential to enter from rear lane way. The windows have been replaced with double pane windows, roof has been replaced, you have a gas fireplace in the living room & a natural gas furnace. Crawl space has been insulated, heated & is dry. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants & the oceanfront.
- Tastefully updated, and prime downtown location
- 6,000 sqft lot with RS-2 zoning
- Front street access and lane way access
- 3 bedrooms + den that could be used as 4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, nanny suite upstairs
- Laundry room and plenty of storage space
- Private sundeck, hot tub, fenced yard