Rural, private and far away from it all is where you'll find this majestic and peaceful river front property. 9.1 acres of useable land that is zoned ALR (zoning allows for 2 houses per lot). This is the perfect spot for a hobby farm or a private country retreat. Bordered by the Squamish River to the south west you'll have breath taking views of the river and mountains. Custom built Cedar log chalet (buit in 1997) features an open floor plan, vaulted ceiling 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, open loft area, and a den that could easily be turned into another bedroom. Enjoy having your own greenhouse for fresh veggies, an oversized garage with workshop area. For horse lovers there is a large Equestrian community in the neighbourhood. Located aprox. 30 minutes north from downtown Squamish in Upper Squamish Valley.
- 9.1 Acres -Rural river front property
- ALR zoning allows for 2 dwellings
- Private, peaceful, forest, wildlife, views, fresh air
- Cedar log chalet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, den, loft
- Open floor plan, vaulted ceiling, sun deck
- Oversized garage, workshop, greenhouse, garden
- Esquestrian community nearby, low taxes